Green Wedding Fashion Tips
- Go vintage it is super stylish and the prices won’t break the bank, plus you will have a truly unique wedding dress
- Everyday new online shops are popping up selling pre-owned wedding gowns, and the best part is many of them are couture selling for half the price.
- Tailor your mom’s wedding dress, with so much material on a wedding dress, it is so simple to bring to a tailor and have it re-cut and designed to match your individual style.
- If you are buying a new dress look for organic fabrics like cotton, linen and silk, that are eco-friendly.
- Let your bridesmaids pick the dress they can wear again, just let them know the color hue you like, this way they have a dress that can be worn more than once.
- Accessorize with a fabulous recycled purse or borrowed jewelry
- There are tons of dye now that is created with a vegetable base just ask when dying your shoes.
- If you have to have matching bridesmaids dresses see if part of their gift to you is donating the dress to a charity like Glass Slipper Project after the event.
- Look for diamonds certified as "conflict-free" mined in Canada and Australia