Top 5 Make-up Don'ts
Working in fashion, beauty always plays a big role. If make-up and hair don't look good the outfit will fall short. So there are a few quick beauty DON'Ts to remember NOT to do.. so you look as chic as the clothes your wearing.
- Too heavy, dark foundation - take the extra time to visit a make-up counter and find your shade...think one for summer.. one for winter and please blend well. I use Chanel Vitalumiere so sheer, light and smells divine.
- Strong Lip Liner - Find a color that matches your lips, and mix well with your favorite lip stick or gloss. Bobbi Brown is know for ultra natural make-up and ideal for a simple lip.
- Un-kept brows - pick one, wax, thread, tweeze, or sugar to maintain clean brows.. they open-up your whole face. Anastasia is my fav go to at home..quick fix eye brow kit.
- Dry flaky skin- moisturizing is key to glowing skin, make sure it has spf too. I heart Chanel in clothing and beauty.
- Overdone Smoky Eyes - Keep it light, think more glow less smoke. Clairin's makes the most lovely eye palette.