Celeb Inspired Swimsuit Tips
- For a smaller bust it is easier to wear ruffles and triangle top. You will look fabulous in a bandeau top and fuller bottom which can flatter your figure. Bright colors are great for summer too, so be daring.
- White is so chic and glamorous in the summer and a halter top is perfect for a larger bust, since it has the support. Look for wider band style bottoms. A sheer embellished cover up totally completes the look.
- Show off a curvy figure in a plunging deep purple suit and patterned wrap. A deeper jewel tone flatters curves, and deep neckline draw just the right attention.
- For short legs or torso try a suit with strong cut outs on the sides and higher on the leg. A one piece is just the right fit.
- Dancers athletic shapes, try a metallic suit which compliment this figure. A bottom with a tie detail on the sides will create visual curve
- A high waisted bathing suit gives just the right amount of coverage, it slims a tummy and still leaves you looking sexy.